Bondage Pinup Wallpaper

By Slaveduties

BDSM Wallpaper
1280×960 1024×768 800×600

Another Wonderful wallpaper that can be seen featured within the members area of Everydayslaves.com that I decided to bring out (without Master’s approval, so if I mysteriously dissapear for several days, I might be locked in my box!)- But I’ve gotten so many requests for more wallpapers that I feel happy to respond :) So with that fact in mind, I think Master will actually be quite pleased – as its you guys that make our life possible!

I love this picture, and wallpaper because it is very pin-up style…her smile is so genuine, however you can see the glimmer of her collar and leash and nipple clamps with chain between them dangling from the box she knows she is about to be stuffed into. Happy knowing your about to be hooded, collared, nipple clamped…how erotic is that?!

Take a peak around Master’s website, I know I must sound like a broken record all the time talking about it – but its really the culmination of so much hard work documenting these real couples and really the realization of a dream that Master has had, to document real people – stunning people…living out there “alternative” relationships on camera!

6 Comments

1. Eph February 20, 2008, 3:11 pm

I LOVE this one!

2. Slaveduties February 24, 2008, 7:26 pm

I agree! I think this is probably my favorite wallpaper that Master has done!

3. juju February 27, 2008, 10:08 pm

great wallpaper =) it has such a classic look to it!

4. Princess Kiki March 2, 2008, 2:16 am

banging wallpaper..

5. Fetish Art - New Wallpapers December 2, 2008, 11:24 am

6. [...] wallpaper – and it seems you guys like it too! Many of you have requested more after some of the other ones I did so I made a few more! Above you can see this nice picture Master took of Goddess Rosalie and her [...]