Bondage + Chores = Fun!

By Slaveduties

Being a lifestyle slave myself, it’s rather inevitable that I am stuck doing random chores and tasks constantly. On the upside, each chore I do feels like I am submitting and serving Master – and therefore almost everythingI do feels sexual. Which I think I’m actually quite lucky to experience! I am essentially having foreplay all day, every day. I think that’s quite a novel concept. And of course – just like Hellizabeth a mostly submissive girl that I’ve talked about before from Everydayslaves.com documentaries, life is often far more interesting as a fultime submissive…cleaning and cooking is often made more difficult and challenging – painful even, as BDSM submissive…but you won’t find me complaining! It all comes back to essentially constantly being in the midst of sexual foreplay. How cool is that?!

Enjoy the video :)

Please visit Master’s site :) You won’t be dissapointed!

6 Comments

1. Mstr Stan July 7, 2008, 4:36 pm

I was recently sent a link to everdayslaves.com:

Send the following remarks to your master
    OR
    If it is the Master that recieves the remarks I state:

1. Impressive lay-out.
    2. Safety and Response
    3. I will enjoy the membership and I will ensure that my slave does also.
    4. I look forward to sending the same link to other Masters.

2. Kelly July 7, 2008, 7:04 pm

Why does Hellizabeth look so sad all the time? :(

3. alexandria September 7, 2008, 4:52 am

her master is hot as hell.
    i’ve been searching for a master for a while and ive seen verry few black men interested in BDSM.
    so if there are any as fine as him looking for a young submissive, friend me on flikr.

4. Bondage + Chores = Fun! | Savage Pleasures February 3, 2009, 4:47 pm

[...] Bondage + Chores = Fun! Being a lifestyle slave myself, it’s rather inevitable that I am stuck doing random chores and tasks constantly. On the upside, each chore I do feels like I am submitting and serving Master – and therefore almost everythingI do feels sexual. Which I think I’m actually quite lucky to experience! I am essentially having foreplay [...]Tags:  almost, bondage, chore, chores, each, everythingi, experience, feels, foreplay, fun, inevitable, lifestyle [...]

5. [...] Bondage + Chores = Fun! Being a lifestyle slave myself, it’s rather inevitable that I am stuck doing random chores and tasks constantly. On the upside, each chore I do feels like I am submitting and serving Master – and therefore almost everythingI do feels sexual. Which I think I’m actually quite lucky to experience! I am essentially having foreplay [...]Tags:  actually, almost, being, bondage, chore, chores, constantly, doing, each, essentially, everythingi, experience, foreplay, having, inevitable, lifestyle, like, lucky, master, random, rather, serving, sexual, slave, stuck, submitting, tasks, therefore, think, upside [...]

6. Sex Toys, Adam & Eve December 2, 2009, 3:04 am

Wow! To be constantly aroused sounds amazing – especially when you can think about cleaning and doing the dishes as foreplay! Sounds like fun ;)