BDSM Captions

BDSM Captions
By Slaveduties

I have recently kind of fallen in love with captions. I know, it’s a little strange I suppose in a world where such high quality video is so readily available – but I think captions are actually a nice little way to get some inspiration for our own imagination. It’s sort of like reading a book, or a story…your own mind can fill in a lot of the blanks with your own personalized fantasy. While I am mostly a huge video buff, I decided to give you guys a taste of some of the things I’ve been personally allowed to masturbate to recently!

Ever since Master took me out of chastity, I’ve basically returned to my nymphomaniac ways and I think have been subconciously been trying to make up for lost time! I can’t get enough, and I imagine at some point Master will have to put a stop to it and begin regulating me again, but I think for now he’s happy to let me get off as many times as I can/want in a day – and to be perfectly honest the times in which my hands are free is pretty rare, usually only really when I’m working on the computer, so I can reach down – but I suppose I’m not that bad considering I’m tied up and unable to most of the day anyway

Anyway, short update today – no revelations or deep thoughts…just some hot captions of hot slavegirls :) Enjoy!

10 Comments

1. Ketroval May 9, 2012, 7:38 pm

Thanks for putting them up, I enjoyed looking and reading the captions :), did you write them yourself?

Ket

• Slaveduties May 10, 2012, 10:23 am

No I didn’t write them, these are some I found and that I’ve personally…..enjoyed ;)

2. kitty May 10, 2012, 9:36 am

Hi, So i have been reading this blog since Forever. I check on it every time I log on just hoping to read something new. I love it.

but now I have a question.

I have been looking for a photo posted somewhere in one of the entries. it is of a girl crawling out of a cage. behind her there is a bowl of water (i think it was a dog bowl) and she looks super sexy but, now that I have a new computer, I can’t find the image.

I have been trying to show it to someone. When I told them i wanted a cage they didn’t understand how sexy it could be and i really want to show him. so if anyone knows of any other photos aside from the one i am looking for now please share them. Thank you.

3. Slaveduties May 10, 2012, 10:22 am

Oh boy, that’s a tough one lol – have you tried searching for “cage” in the search box? That might narrow the search…I’ve posted so many pictures over the years that I don’t really have any recollection of the one you’re talking about

this is the URL for if you search for “cage”: http://slaveduties.com/?s=cage

Do you remember if it was a recent post or very old?

4. kitty May 10, 2012, 10:42 am

it was about maybe a year ago that i looked at it. so the post wasnt very recent. i have tried everything short of going through all of the posts again (including searching for it). I thought it was in your post about puppygirls but alas it was not. i’ll probably just have to go through them all eventually. Not that i mind i love all of your posts. They have reallyhelped me to open my eyes and embrace myself for what i truly am. so thanks for the posts i mean.

5. Talimara May 11, 2012, 6:52 pm

This is a particularly interesting entry. I like your selection of captioned pictures! When did you start getting into them?

6. a May 25, 2012, 4:44 am

hope you;re ok since you haven’t written for some time

7. fetishmeup April 21, 2013, 10:32 am

This is very interesting… I enjoyed reading your blog.. And your pictures are really great…

8. Frank Frost April 21, 2013, 4:09 pm

Hi Slaveduties,

You have a very interesting blog here, i enjoy Your writing and the Pictures are sexy and great. Keep up the good work!

P.s if you are interested in doing some guest writing on my blog please let me know.

9. Russell April 15, 2014, 9:43 am

erotically interesting taboo practice/play.